Looking for Not So Basic Burger Recipes? A well made burger is a thing of beauty, but have you ever wanted to spice it up and try a different kind of burger? Custom burger restaurants are popping up all over the country and they are serving up interesting a delicious creations. Here are 13 burgers that are different for those times when you feel a little adventurous! We threw a turkey and chicken burger on for good measure.
13 Interesting and Not So Basic Burger Recipes
- Coffee Rubbed Burgers with Dr Pepper Sauce | The Chunky Chef
- Bacon wrapped Pineapple Burger | TipHero
- Spicy Chipotle Burgers with Creamy Avocado Sauce | Mexican Please
- Biscuits and Gravy Burgers | Oh Bite It
- Asian Burgers with Sriracha Mayo | Chew Out Loud
- Mac & Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburger | Ashlee Marie
- Irish Stout Salisbury Steak Burgers | Food and Everything
- Feta Jalapeno Stuffed Burger | The Classy Chapter
- Turkey Peanut Butter Bacon Burger | Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Pepper Jack Whiskey Burger | Plain Chicken
- Dominican Chimichurri Burgers | Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Peppercorn Blue Cheese Burgers with Cherry Sauce | Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peri Peri Chicken Burger | RecipeTin Eats
Ok so while we are talking burgers…. what’s the best burger you’ve ever ate?