Bacon makes everything better, especially this super easy to make Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. It tastes scrumptious and doesn’t require much work at all. Plus, depending on the size of your tenderloin you can make a quick dinner for two, or feed a crowd.
So making this is seriously easy. If you have a cast iron skillet or oven proof pan, it’s a one pan deal. If not, that’s cool just use a baking sheet or dish. To make this, all you need to do is wrap the bacon around the tenderloin and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. (If you don’t have paprika don’t worry, it will still taste good.)
Then, heat up the skillet and sear the bacon on both sides until it gets a little bit of crunch going on. Then, it’s totally optional of course, you can drizzle some honey on top and then pop it in the oven. After about 25 minutes you get delicious bacon covered tenderloin that tastes as amazing as it looks.
It looks like it took a lot of work didn’t it? Nope. Super simple and sooooo good. This is one of my husband’s favorites and I bet you’ll like it too.
So juicy and delicious. Great for husbands, kids, guests, basically any hungry people! Did you try it? Let me know what you think!
Easy Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 4 Bacon Slices
- 1 tsp Paprika optional
- 1 tsp Honey optional
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Heat a cast iron skillet or ovenproof pan over medium heat with a drizzle of oil
- Wrap the bacon slices around the pork, you may need to cut the slices in half depending on the size of your pork.
- Sear the wrapped tenderloin on each side until the bacon gets slighty crisp.
- Drizzle with honey (or don’t) and then roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°.
- Then let it sit for 10 minutes, and cut ‘er up.