Easy Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Easy Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. Seriously good…. seriously easy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3–4 bacon slices
- Paprika (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Heat a cast iron skillet or ovenproof pan over medium heat with a drizzle of oil
- Wrap the bacon slices around the pork, you may need to cut the slices in half depending on the size of your pork.
- Sear the wrapped tenderloin on each side until the bacon gets slighty crisp.
- Drizzle with honey (or don’t) and then roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°.
- Then let it sit for 10 minutes, and cut ‘er up.
Use as much bacon as you need to wrap the pork from end to end. When you sear it, it will stay put so you don’t need to attach it with toothpicks.
Keywords: pork, pork tenderloin, bacon