Perfect 5 Minute Pressure Cooker Hard Boiled Eggs
Quick, perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs in just minutes with the pressure cooker.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Category: Sides
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup water, or as directed by your pressure cooker manufacturer
- Fill pressure cooker with one cup of water (or minimum amount as directed by your pressure cooker manufacturer)
- Place eggs in the steamer basket or on the rack that came with your cooker. Seal the lid and use the egg setting or set the pressure cooker to low pressure for a cook time of 5 minutes.
- Cook the eggs for 5 minutes, and then allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes use the quick release and open the pressure cooker.
- Transfer the hot eggs to a bowl with ice and water to cool
Don’t use high pressure or the eggs will crack.
Keywords: eggs, hard boiled eggs, pressure cooker