There are a number of reasons why Yard House Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe is so popular. It’s a dish that, among other things, suits a variety of palates. The umami-rich mushrooms and garlic sauce give the meal depth and complexity, while the noodles give it a cozy and recognizable base.
You’ve definitely heard of Yard House’s Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe if you enjoy Asian food. These savory noodles, which come with a thick garlic sauce and soft shiitake mushrooms, are the ideal fusion of flavors. When you want delicious noodles, you may not always be able to go to Yard House, but you can easily make it at home. Try another easy to make recipe by Cajun Ninja called, Cajun Ninja Crawfish Etouffee Recipe.
In Japanese cooking, the shiitake mushroom is a common addition to soups, stir-fries, and noodle dishes. It is renowned for its health advantages and is a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Shiitake mushrooms work well with garlic and other spices because of their meaty texture and rich, earthy flavor.
Ingredients for the Yard House Shiitake Garlic Noodles recipe:
- Spaghetti – 1 lb.
- Unsalted butter – 4 tbsp.
- Sliced shiitake mushrooms – 8 oz.
- Stir fry sauce – ½ cup.
- Chopped garlic – 3 tbsp.
- Honey – 2 tbsp.
- Parmesan cheese – ½ cup
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Big saucepan
- Stirring utensil
- Knife and chopping board
- Medium saucepan or skillet
- Serving dish
Let’s Try The Yard House Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe Step by Step
Step-01: For boiling the spaghetti, bring a big saucepan of salted water and boil the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes until it is properly cooked.
Step-02: Melt the butter over medium heat while the spaghetti is cooking.
Step-03: Add the 8 ounces of sliced shiitake mushrooms and chopped garlic and cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
Step-04: Then add Stir fry sauce and 2 teaspoons honey cook them for 5-7 minutes, until they’re tender and slightly browned.
Step-05: Finally, add the cooked spaghetti and toss with the sauce until the noodles are coated evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then take the grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley and serve on top. This is the final look of Yard House Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe.
For more information you can watch this video:
How To Modify The Best Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe To Suit Different Tastes
Making a dish your own and modifying it to varied tastes and nutritional needs are both easy to do with variations and changes. There are many ways to alter a recipe to meet your needs, whether you want to change the flavor profile or make it gluten-free.
1. Use gluten-free noodles – You can easily replace the spaghetti garlic noodles in this recipe with gluten-free noodles made from rice, quinoa, or other gluten-free grains if you are gluten intolerant or on a gluten-free diet. With this change, the dish will be suitable for celiac disease or gluten sensitivity sufferers.
2. Add more veggies – You may change the recipe to make it healthy by including more vegetables, like broccoli florets, bell pepper slices, or grated carrots. This change will give the dish more nutrients and provide more color and texture.
3. Try several kinds of mushrooms – If shiitake mushrooms aren’t your thing, try Portobello, cremini, or button mushrooms instead. This adjustment will alter the dish’s flavor profile and improve its suitability for your palate.
4. Change the level of spice – If you like your food more fiery, you can increase the amount of red pepper flakes or chilli powder in the recipe. Alternatively, you can use less garlic or skip it entirely if you like a milder flavor.
5. Try different kinds of cheese – If Parmesan isn’t your favorite kind of cheese, try cheddar, mozzarella, or feta instead. This adjustment will alter the dish’s flavor profile and improve its suitability for your palate.
History Of Yard House Recipe:
Steele Platt established the Yard House restaurant business in Long Beach, California, in 1996 with the intention of modernizing the traditional American pub. The eatery offers a varied selection of foods with international influences, craft brews, and cocktails, all of which are presented in a chic and modern atmosphere.
The Yard House’s large menu of craft beers and inventive cocktails are well-known, but the restaurant’s meal is also a big draw for customers. The restaurant delivers a variety of dishes that highlight a diversity of flavors and ingredients, ranging from sandwiches and salads to burgers, tacos, and seafood.
The Shiitake Garlic Noodles, one of the Yard House’s signature dishes, is made with noodles, buttery sauce, and sautéed shiitake mushrooms and garlic. Parmesan cheese is sprinkled on top. This meal has gained popularity among the public and encouraged many home cooks to give it a try in their own kitchens.
The Yard House also serves other well-liked delicacies including truffle fries, poke nachos, and street tacos in addition to the Shiitake Garlic Noodles.
FAQ’s about Yard House Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe
Here are some commonly asked questions and their short answers for the Yard House Best Shiitake Garlic Noodles Recipe
1. Can I use different mushrooms with shiitake mushrooms?
Button, Portobello, and cremini mushrooms are just a few examples of additional kinds of mushrooms you can use. Shiitake mushrooms, however, have a distinct savory flavor that goes well with the dish’s garlic and Parmesan cheese.
2. Can I use gluten-free noodles?
If you have dietary requirements, you can use gluten-free noodles. You can get gluten-free noodles made from rice, quinoa, or other grains.
3. Can I make this dish vegan?
You can make this dish vegan by leaving out the Parmesan cheese or substituting a vegan substitute. To make it vegan, substitute vegetable broth for the chicken stock.
4. Can I store the leftovers?
Yes, you can refrigerate leftovers in an airtight jar for up to 3 days. To keep the noodles from drying out, reheat in a microwave or on the stovetop with a little broth or water.
Thank you for taking the time to read our blog post! We hope you found it informative and engaging. We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback, so please feel free to leave a comment below. And follow Yumophile on Pinterest for more interesting recipes.